Welcome to the Badder Homes & Gardens page for guest posts. Do you want to submit a real estate guest post? Then you’ve landed in the right place! Do you want to submit your post on one of the fastest growing real estate blogs online? Then you’ve definitely landed in the right place! We have shared below some general guidelines for submitting the real estate guest post on our website. Please take a read through and get in touch with us if you’d like to submit a guest post on the Badder Homes & Gardens website.
How To Submit Your Guest Post
So you’re interested in submitting a real estate guest post to us? Great! Please see below details regarding next steps:
- Please send an email to email@example.com
- Alternatively you can use the contact us form
- You can use the title “Real Estate Guest Post”
- Provide us with an overview of the article you intend to submit
- Please also provide a short bio and link to your website
- We will respond quickly within 24 hours, and let you know the next steps
Who Can Write For Us
We do not discriminate and accept real estate guest posts from anyone:
- We receive a lot of posts from real estate blogs similar to this website
- In addition, many real estate agents like to write a post to promote their business
- As long as you are able to meet the guidelines set out below, then we’re happy to work together
Benefits Of Real Estate Guest Posts
Are you interested in bringing more traffic to your real estate website? The best way for a real estate website to generate more traffic is to start writing a blog and to share guest posts online. Start to share posts online, and then you will start to build a great reputation in your industry. We’ve highlighted below four ways in which real estate guest posts will benefit your real estate website:
- Improved Traffic – Make regular guest posts and then link back to your website. You can expect to an increase in traffic. We’re not talking about traffic from random sources here. This will be high quality traffic. Traffic where your visitors are really interested in what you have to say. When you start to build your business this way, you will start to see real leads coming to your website.
- Get Real Followers – Social media marketing will play a big part here. Let’s say you see a great post by someone on social media – you start to follow them. You will start to read their posts and consume the valuable information they continue to share. This will happen with your guest posts. Blogs such as this one will start to share posts on social media. New people will come across your content every day, and you will start to get new followers to your own website.
- Targeted Marketing – Write guest posts for blogs, and you are making sure that you are in front of readers who care what you have to say. People will start to come across your blog and your profile when they are using search engines, and they will really care what you have to say. When you write a guest post, you are getting targeted exposure that matters.
Want Some More Benefits?
- Amazing For Networking – Real estate is often about the connections you have and who you know. Your blog will add with that credibility and trust from new people you start to connect with. Guest posts really are a great way to connect with other people in your industry. If the blog that adds your guest post is a big player in the real estate market, then other people within the market will start to value your brand more too.
- Associate with Badder Homes & Gardens – We are a relatively new blog, but we are one of the fastest growing real estate blogs on the internet. My name is James Badder and I run this blog myself in my spare time. I’m in love with the real estate industry and the outside spaces and gardens that surround homes. The Badder Homes & Gardens brand is really starting to grow and gain traction within the industry, and adding your guest post to our website means you will be associating your brand with some good company.
Guest Post Guidelines
If you have been accepted for a guest post on Badder Homes & Gardens, then please use and follow the guidelines below:
- Niche – The niche must be about real estate, properties and the surrounding garden areas
- Content – We require quality content which provides value to our readers
- Language – Posts must be written in the english language
- Length – The word count needs to be at least 750 words and no more than 1,500 words
- Uniqueness – The content must be unique and not appear on any other website – once the article has been posted on our website, you are not able to post the same article on another website
- Links – You may include links to other authority websites (such as Quora or Wikipedia) with suitable anchor text – you may also include one link to your own personal website (this can be increased to two or three links at our discretion)
Other Things To Consider
- Images – Please include at least one image that is relevant to the post – you must have the rights to use the image provided
- Grammar – We do not expect any grammar or spelling mistakes
- Copyright – Once the article is submitted to us, we own the copyright and can amend the article if we feel like we need to make some changes
- Timeframes – Once the guest post is submitted, it can take up to 5 working days to be published
Let’s Start Working Together
Whilst you may sometimes feel that guest posts for other websites might not mean a lot for your business, they return lots of great traffic and they really are worthwhile. We are on the lookout for some quality guest posts. Please feel free to get in touch to discuss your real estate guest post, and we will be happy to discuss further with